Waaaay offtopic

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 19 23:23:29 UTC 2003

Hugh Reilly wrote:
> Has anyone out there heard of the "zapper", invented by Saskatchewan
> naturopathic doctor and celll biologist Hulda Clark? She claims that
> disease-causing bacteria and viruses in the body can be killed by
> low-level radio frequencies. The zapper delivers that frequency to the
> body, and has been claimed by some to actually cure AIDS.

If that's all it takes, we're all going to be fine.  We're constantly
bathed in RF from many sources.  The above claim, indicates she's a fraud.

> I have been experimenting myself with the device, having built several
> over the past couple of years. And I have to say, with very positive
> results. And I am NOT getting a flu shot!

How do you know you've had positive results?  Did you run a full study,
with several participant, including a control group?  If not, all you've
got is a delusion.  I could claim that eating pizza & beer prevents
disease.  After all, I've had lots of both and rarely get sick (only one
sick day in 21 years, with one employer).