Apache MP3s Web based players

Teddy Mills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 19 07:59:33 UTC 2003

I know of Sourceforge's RIMPS and NAMP.  There maybe others Apache MP3 web
based players/servers.
I was wondering what experience TLUG users have with this.
And in your opinion what is the best Apache MP3 player/server, easiest to
configure and setup. caveats, security  etc.

I have Apache 2.048 and PHP 4.34, so the system is current.

teddy mills
http://www.vger.ca
VGER directives...To collect...all that is collectable. To sell...all that
is saleable.To merchandise...all that is merchandisable.

Family Guys, Quagmire
"allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll right"