Apache-MP3 and mod-perls

Teddy Mills teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 20 16:10:39 UTC 2003

Well, so far, getting  Apache::MP3 to work with Apache 2, mod_perl2 is quite
a task.
Piles of CPAN modules, and then your told NOT to use CPAN modules for
mod_perl2.

So i figure I'll setup another Apache box with an older Apache 1.37 and then
use it with mod_perl1 and
Apache::MP3 will be happier with that.

The only good thing about all this is now I have a working mod_perl (via
mod_perl2)
Wow, perl code runs awesome now. Really spiffys things up.  I assume though,
perl script
security will still be a primary concern.