music collection to ogg vorbis ?

Taavi Burns taavi-LbuTpDkqzNzXI80/IeQp7B2eb7JE58TQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 17 19:11:37 UTC 2003

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 01:57:02PM -0500, Kristofer Coward wrote:
> > I don't know.  iTunes has spoilt me.  ;)
>
> Spolied by iTunes?!? But it doens't even have native ogg support.

It PLAYS them well enough (barely).  AAC and OGG are both sufficiently
better than MP3 for my needs.  This may change if/when I procure
a superior means to reproduce sound.  (shitty earbuds and anything
designed as a "computer speaker" do not cut it)

--
taa
   Democracy, taken in its narrower, purely political sense,