central mail

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo lists-jiQtrEI3vUxWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 10 14:18:57 UTC 2003

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Chris Aitken wrote:
>OK - thanks. That's the explanation I was hoping for. For me this will be
>a huge task. Downloading rpm's, installing software, configuring MUA,
>MTA, and now, if I understand correctly, MDA.

I think that MDA is an other name for MTA.

Your system should have MTA installed already (probably sendmail), and
most likely the default configuration is adequate this case.

You just have to install IMAP server, and using rpm it should be a breeze.
As far as I know, it will need minimal or no configuration.

So you just have to configure the MUA.

--
                               Stephan Paul Arif Sahari Wibowo