YYZTechA new computer newspaper for Toronto?

Austin Acton aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 10 05:16:35 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 00:05, David J Patrick wrote:
> Also, one this I miss, from the OLD Toronto Computes is the classified
> section; hardware wanted/ for sale and services.

Yes, absolutely!  And also help wanted, and announcements of local
computing events.

Another idea might be articles about the Toronto tech job market...
comparison of local tech college programs, etc.  Speaking of which, I
teach at Seneca, and I'm sure they'd advertize in it like crazy.

Austin
--
                                 Austin Acton
        Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant, Ph.D. Candidate