YYZTechA new computer newspaper for Toronto?

Tom Legrady legrady-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 10 05:41:49 UTC 2003

The Perl,  Python, Ruby and Java communities should provide material for
at least one regular column, though pestering the person responsible for
the next column might be a full time job.

As well, I've been involved with a group of artists interested in OS
hardware and software. A geek column from the artists might be a way to
increase cross-activity between those two communities.

Tom Legrady