Kiting: ( was *Really* bad week for SCO)

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 9 22:40:14 UTC 2003

That doesn't make sense.  A cheque is returned to the home bank as
quickly as practical, either directly, through a clearing house or via
3rd party banks.  Once it's there, it stays unless bounced back.
There's no reason for it to keep making the rounds.  Kiting requires
issuing a series of checques to cover the previous ones.