central mail

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo lists-jiQtrEI3vUxWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 9 04:16:46 UTC 2003

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, Chris Aitken wrote:
>I now need to move to a system by which I can see the same
>email from two different PCs.

If your e-mail provider provide IMAP service, just setup your MUA to use
IMAP to access your e-mails.

If not, then you can pull the mail to one computer using fetchmail, and
then setup that computer to be IMAP server. Set the MUA on the other
computer to access the email using IMAP. This assuming the other computer
can connect to the first computer, either both in one LAN, or the first
computer have real Internet address.

--
                               Stephan Paul Arif Sahari Wibowo