SOT: shitfs in spam trends and topics

Hugh Reilly hughreilly1-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 5 16:49:37 UTC 2003

Just re-reading my post. To be clear, I don't mean at all to sound like I'm
advocating disrupting the Internet to preserve traditional power bases.
Rather, I mean to suggest that we who value democracy and responsibility
through decentralization should be aware that there may be incentive for
certain bad guys to undermine the Internet and its decentralizing effect.

-Hugh
Hugh Reilly
XEN Technology Group | LinuxLab
600 Bay Street, Suite 405