GUI2

Hugh Reilly hughreilly1-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 2 15:55:32 UTC 2003

OK,

Now that this thread (which I'm afraid I started) has come to an end--even
though I didn't see anyone mention Hitler but I did see mention of a certain
member of the Buffalo Sabres--I'd like to announce the winners:

Taavi Burns for:
http://www.pycage.de/expocity.html
http://xserver.freedesktop.org

and Joe Hill for:
http://rox.sourceforge.net

Thanks everybody for participating. Unless I missed anything, these URLs by
Taavi and Joe are serious on-topic answers to my
serious-though-maybe-a-bit-mischievious question.

Does anybody have any experiences with these or any rationale why these are
or might be "GUI paradise" for the Linux user?

-Hugh
Hugh Reilly
XEN Technology Group | LinuxLab
600 Bay Street, Suite 405