Help With Home Server

Jay jay-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 31 16:49:49 UTC 2003

okay, for my DNS registration I have the following options

Primary DNS Host:
Primary DNS IP:
Secondary DNS Host:
Secondary DNS IP:
3...
4..

It tells me I need at least 2. Should I fill them both out with the same
information both pointing to my machine/IP.  Thats what I did?

I also asked istop to change from jay.tor.istop.com to hostname.domain.ca

Nowhere does it ask for ZOA or anything like that? I assume that is when I
set up the DNS on my machine with BIND or whatever software?