Help With Home Server

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 31 16:24:06 UTC 2003

When you register your domain (domain.com/ca) you will have to specify
which DNS servers will have the zone of authority (ZOA, IIRC). Whatever
that server specifies is what will go. I do not believe you -have- to
tell Istop, as they should see that domain as a seperate entity from
what they have recorded (jay.tor.istop.com). You can have multiple DNS
names for one machine.

All this said, please differ if someone answers with more authority than I.

Madison