Windows refund experience?

Anthony de Boer adb-tlug-AbAJl/g/NLXk1uMJSBkQmQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 29 18:29:47 UTC 2003

Matthew Rice wrote:
>  ...  I'd do it myself but I needed the XP on my Dell laptop for work ...

No, no, no, the proper excuse for continuing to use 'doze is that you
want to help prove Gates is a monopolist; if everyone doesn't use his
products then he beats the rap.

I was raised to be a good Christian boy and I'm being nice to Bill Gates
by helping him beat the monopoly charges by not using *any* of his
products.

(Okay, so the USDOJ-Microsoft lawsuit is history by now, but I'm still
very happy not to have to personally experience everything I hear about
the latest few rounds of viruses and service packs.)

--
Anthony de Boer