no negative billing here! Dell - Dimension XPS Desktop (fwd)

Andrew Malcolmson andzy-bYF1QM81rroS+FvcfC7Uqw at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 28 19:28:36 UTC 2003

On 28 Aug 2003 14:24:09 -0400, "Matthew Rice" <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org> said:
> Max Blanco <blanco-S8qYAnHmZTt34ZA5RureAJ4VBq8PJc8F at public.gmane.org> writes:
> > Shouldn't be too hard to set up.  Have you got wiki?
> > I'm sure we can come up with a list of under five "checklist" items.
> > Then rate vendors on how they stack up.  This is where wiki comes in
> > handy: many hands make short work.
> >
> > Then we can go public...
>
> There is one.  The CLIC guys are using it.  I or Bill could setup another
> or
> I could ask them if they want to share it.

Co-incidentally, I just made a request to the Ottawa LUG on behalf of the
Open Source development group at St. Chirstopher House for permission to
use their wiki site.  They haven't got back to me yet but I could email
them and ask about some more space for TLUG use.

OLUG is using PHPWiki:
http://oclug.on.ca/wiki/

Someone at a group called Linux Studio (I think also in Ottawa) emailed
me separately to offer wiki space if OLUG doesn't come through, though
this offer may apply just to charities (which the St. Chris program kind
of is).  Anyway, this is another possibility.