no negative billing here! Dell - Dimension XPS Desktop (fwd)

Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 28 18:24:09 UTC 2003

Max Blanco <blanco-S8qYAnHmZTt34ZA5RureAJ4VBq8PJc8F at public.gmane.org> writes:
> Shouldn't be too hard to set up.  Have you got wiki?
> I'm sure we can come up with a list of under five "checklist" items.
> Then rate vendors on how they stack up.  This is where wiki comes in
> handy: many hands make short work.
>
> Then we can go public...

There is one.  The CLIC guys are using it.  I or Bill could setup another or
I could ask them if they want to share it.

--
matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                               starnix inc.
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                        thornhill, ontario, canada