["Steve LeBoutillier" <slebouti at ca.ibm.com>] e-Mail & Rapid Application development platform for Linux

Fraser Campbell fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 27 16:27:34 UTC 2003

On August 27, 2003 12:07 pm, Matthew Rice wrote:

> Anyone think that we should take Steve up on his offer for a talk on Lotus
> Domino?  For NewTLUG, TLUG or HLUG?

I wouldn't mind seeing what it can do since I've never used notes.  Besides a
quick overview of features what would the demo consist of ... a real program
example, lines of code, discussion of development time, cost of all
components used in the application???

Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada                             Debian GNU/Linux