["Steve LeBoutillier" <slebouti at ca.ibm.com>] e-Mail & Rapid Application development platform for Linux

Emir emir-rdkfGonbjUTTQjIoRn/dzw at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 27 16:26:17 UTC 2003

On 27/08/2003 12:07, Matthew Rice wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Anyone think that we should take Steve up on his offer for a talk on Lotus
> Domino?  For NewTLUG, TLUG or HLUG?
>
> And don't flame him if you aren't interested ;)

I personally think we should take him up on this offer, Lotus (especially on
Linux) is a topic not great many people know a lot about and yet, IIRC, Lotus
has more users worldwide than MS Exchange (in terms of actual mailboxes).
TLUG seems a better forum for such a talk than NewTLUG.
--
Emir.

"The rancorous Supreme Court pronouncement on the 2000 Presidential election
  ought to remind everyone that the US' legal system is at best a lottery,
  and at worst, deeply swayed by human vices."             -- Andrew Orlowski