Help! Disk space error

Emir emir-rdkfGonbjUTTQjIoRn/dzw at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 27 15:03:02 UTC 2003

On 27/08/2003 10:51, Sidney Shapiro wrote:

> Help! My system seems to have run out of space on /dev/hda6 and it
> causing lots and lots of problems. Everything on the server is set up as
> RAID5 (Values shown below are 1/3 of system space). How can I shrink
> /dev/md0 and increase the size of hda6, or some other suggestions to get
> this working? Any suggestions would be really appreciated. I am running
> RH7.3

Start by opening a new thread and not replying to an unrelated message that
messes up the thread view.  Perhaps then someone who's not ignoring this
thread (Konqueror and Yahoo Groups) will see your message and attempt to help you.

--
Emir.

"The rancorous Supreme Court pronouncement on the 2000 Presidential election
  ought to remind everyone that the US' legal system is at best a lottery,
  and at worst, deeply swayed by human vices."             -- Andrew Orlowski