Last chance for Tech TV interview

Marcel (Free Thinker at Large) Gagne mggagne-oUREY1nl/XXQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Aug 16 16:01:12 UTC 2003

Hello everyone,

Please forgive this momentary brag and gratuitous self-promotion, but given
that it is somewhat about Linux, I thought some of you might be interested
<insert appropriate smiley here>.  As some of you already know, I was down at
LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco launching my new book (among other things).
While there, I was also interviewed on Tech TV's "The Screen Savers" where
they wanted me to chat about "Moving to Linux" (both the idea and the book).
The interview was originally aired on Monday night's show, but it is going to
be on one last time this Sunday at 11:00 am (EST).  If you don't get Tech TV,
you can watch the interview online as well (albeit in a slightly lower
quality format).  Just click on the following link, look for "Video
Highlights" and click "Move to Linux".

   http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/linux/story/0,24330,3495009,00.html

When my new book was launched at LinuxWorld, I also did a short radio
interview which is also available online.  It's in MP3 format and you can
find it at the following address.

   http://www.sys-con.com/linux/linuxworldradio/marcel.mp3

Thanks for letting me brag <insert appropriate smiley here>).  Do take care
out there.

--
Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné
Note:  This massagee wos nat speel or gramer-checkered.
Author : "Moving to Linux: Kiss the Blue Screen of Death Goodbye!"
   Also by Marcel : Linux System Administration, A User's Guide
Join the WFTL-LUG : http://www.salmar.com/marcel/wftllugform.html