Sprint CA

Bob Brewster bobbrews-VBJBm02B4Ag at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 14 10:24:55 UTC 2003

Hi All:

 Have got both Mandrake 7.0 and Red Hat 7.2 operating well with
 my present IP.

 Because I have dispatched Bell as my local phone company and changed
 over to Sprint Canada I am trying to setup and internet connection
 with Sprint.

 Sprint Tec Support is NO help at all.

 DLC and Echo are not available to me because I am not with Bell.

 If anyone on the list uses Sprint Canada as their IP, could you
 send me a copy of your Sprint Linux Login Script.

 I have been unable to get a connect with Mandrake.
 I get an Authentication Failure.

 With Redhat 7.2 I get garbage after a connect.

 I'm using KPPP with Mandrake and KPPP and RedHat Dialer with
 RedHat.

 Many Thanks,

 Bob

    Bob Brewster O.S.L.