[GTALUG-Announce] Membership Dues

Warren McPherson warren.mcpherson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 23:43:11 EST 2022

With the agm coming up, now is a great time to renew membership and make a
small twenty dollar contribution to the organization.
For those looking forward to the chance to wind their way through the
Interac E-Transfer process again here is my summary of how it works.
(Actually I forget each time so the novelty never wears off -- luckily it
is easy.)

Log in to your bank and look for "Interac e-Transfers" you may need to go
to the "Transfers" page and then you will see this option.

Select "email method" and use the email address:
membership at gtalug.org

Putting your name in the message can be helpful as the notification I get
can sometimes be a touch obtuse.

Thank you to those who have already contributed!
(I know who you are.  Ha ha)

Thank you,
Warren