BOSH installs and updates software packages on large numbers of VMs over many IaaS providers (AWS, OpenStack, vSphere) with the absolute minimum of configuration changes.
This presentation will be an introduction to BOSH with following agenda:
- Overview (30 minutes)
- What is BOSH?
- What problem does BOSH solve?
- What is the architecture of BOSH?
- Demo showing BOSH deploying a small distributed app.
- Examples of big distributed systems deployed using BOSH.
- Createing a Simple BOSH Release (60 minutes)
- We will go through the process of building a simple BOSH relies to deploy a simple app requiring two VMs one running tomcat and one running postgres.
Come and learn how to deploy complex distributed system to infrastructure as a service clouds.