[GTALUG] Recommendation for a media center front end?

Howard Gibson hgibson at eol.ca
Sun Sep 8 16:37:59 EDT 2024

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
 On Sun 08/09/24  2:01 PM , Steve Litt via talk talk at gtalug.org sent:
 D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk said on Sun, 8 Sep 2024 01:55:12 -0400
(EDT)
 >I hate top posting.  I recommend only quoting what's relevant to
your
 >message.  And quoting in chronological order.  Putting the burden
on
 >the reader isn't a good idea in a mailing list (there are more
readers
 >than writers).
 Top posting with full quoted text retention is for CYA in business
 situations. Mailing lists are a collaborative mind meld like would
be
 conducted around a table if we were in person. Around a table