[GTALUG] Recommendation for a media center front end?

Michael Galea michael at galeahome.ca
Sat Sep 7 01:15:59 EDT 2024

Hi All,
The latest software upgrade of my MythTv Frontend dropped support for my
video card, so I guess its time to go shopping.

I would appreciate any recommendations for small form factor or mini PC
style hardware.

I'm currently looking at a Beelink Mini S12 Pro Mini PC, Intel 12th Gen
Alder Lake- N100(up to 3.4GHz), 16GB DDR4 RAM 500GB PCIe SSD  which is
going for $329 on Amazon.  Has anyone had experience with this brand?

Thanks
--
Michael Galea