[GTALUG] Linux and on line banking?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Oct 18 19:03:12 EDT 2024

Hi Steve,
Which command line Linux tool did  You use for this adventure?
I am pleased to know someone still has bell landline.
In spite of my doctors and my best effort bell  not only still  continues to
refuse me, they prevented teksavy from installing the service, after
pocketing more than a dozen installation appointment fees.
I am at the ccts now, but given analog is a medical need, its absence is
rather a physical and emotional mess for me if I am honest.
Cheers,
Karen