[GTALUG] Linux and on line banking?

bitmap bitmap at imap.cc
Thu Oct 17 19:03:17 EDT 2024

In my experience the browser and its configuration has more to do with how websites work than the operating system. In most cases.
If TD has done a redesign and they no longer support screen readers that is a big time AODA problem.

Their accessibility page provides this specific login URL so maybe it has some different features? https://authentication.td.com/uap-ui/index.html?consumer=easyweb&locale=en_CA#/login/easyweb-getting-started

If that doesn't work, *if* you are feeling generous with your time you can always report the problem to them.
The acessibility page <https://www.td.com/ca/en/about-td/accessibility> has contact info: accessibility at td.com, Customer.Support at td.com or 1-866-222-3456.