[GTALUG] [OT] Tonight's presentation on mailing lists requires a unique keyword

Ron / BCLUG admin at bclug.ca
Tue May 14 17:23:35 EDT 2024

For this evening's presentation on mailing lists, I need a message with
a unique keyword.

I'm sending a couple hours before presentation so there's a chance of
this message being search index.

Since I had a video by Moyun in my browser, I figured her name would work.

Plus, the music's amazing, she's so talented and no one else does what
she does, so I thought I'd share.

Western or Japanese music on a traditional Chinese instrument - it
actually works, and really well.

 > Burn It All Down - Worlds 2021 League of Legends(LoL) Guzheng Cover
 >
 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDWcs6kWVzE

 > il Vento d'oro
 >
 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPxeV0gks9Y

 > Hotel California
 >
 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf6v59c5yuY

Her start as an online presence, at 14 years old, maybe her best cover:

 > Zenbon sakura
 >
 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpHFLzq7A8c

A favourite of mine:

 > Only My Railgun
 >
 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5eZa-1h2YY

Anyway, I got my keyword in a message, that was the main goal.

If someone enjoys some music, that's a bonus.

rb