[GTALUG] Invitation updated: GTALUG monthly general meetings

Ron admin at bclug.ca
Wed Jun 26 22:15:25 EDT 2024

On 2024-06-26 19:04, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> Well June 11 was a Tuesday, but unless we have a time machine...
>
> July 9th perhaps?

Yeah.

I updated the first entry in the calendar (June 11), which repeats.

I then edited it to ensure the correct TZ was used.

I "invited" the mailing list so automated notifications would be emailed
out.

I modified it when I looked at it in Thunderbird, where I noticed the
update to TZ screwed up something.

Which triggered an email to the "attendees", which included the mailing
list.

"Oopsie"

It's probably a good feature but I didn't intend to bother everyone with
that update.

Otherwise, gotta say the Nextcloud instance is working brilliantly!

rb