[GTALUG] Invitation updated: GTALUG monthly general meetings

Ron via Nextcloud no-reply at gtalug.org
Wed Jun 26 21:18:59 EDT 2024

Ron updated the event "GTALUG monthly general meetings"

         Title: GTALUG monthly general meetings
          Time: Tue, Jun 11, 2024, 7:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (America/Toronto)
      Location: https://hub.gtalug.org/call/7m45sf9i

                Please double-check the day of week: I managed to make it span > 24hours when setting timezone on my laptop (tiny screen makes it HARD).

Accept: https://hub.gtalug.org/apps/dav/invitation/accept/KMeohH0rYsHlFmDAymWgU9Zu5U6SAffJtMuVVUbZMAJ1Yx3ULuG8docdB0k0
Decline: https://hub.gtalug.org/apps/dav/invitation/decline/KMeohH0rYsHlFmDAymWgU9Zu5U6SAffJtMuVVUbZMAJ1Yx3ULuG8docdB0k0

More options at https://hub.gtalug.org/apps/dav/invitation/moreOptions/KMeohH0rYsHlFmDAymWgU9Zu5U6SAffJtMuVVUbZMAJ1Yx3ULuG8docdB0k0

--
Nextcloud - a safe home for all your data
This is an automatically sent email, please do not reply.