[GTALUG] Federal agency warns critical Linux vulnerability being actively exploited

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Jun 3 16:02:25 EDT 2024

D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk said on Sun, 2 Jun 2024 11:56:55 -0400 (EDT)

>| From: Ron / BCLUG via talk <talk at gtalug.org>
>
>| News is out about a fairly severe Linux vulnerability.
>
>I hadn't been aware of this.  Thanks for posting this.

I hadn't either, so I:

1) Removed the nftables package from my computer

2) Checked my kernel version (6.6.29_1) and confirmed that it's one of
   the versions that has the fix backported.

Like Ron said, thanks!

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21