[GTALUG] TLDs

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Jul 25 18:13:15 EDT 2024

Hi Evan,
Lots of great stuff here.
My late father used to joke that our family could only afford the letter e,
so no   letters like y , u  or so forth.
Curtain Up Distribution produces programs on musical theatre, so the
connection  resonates with our show content.
I got karenlewellen.com more than 20 years ago now.  at that time, I do
not feel   using punctuation marks in domains was that popular?
I might just have to snap up karen-lewellen.com however.
Kare