[GTALUG] legasy cell phone repair in Toronto?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Jul 16 12:40:39 EDT 2024

Hi Evan,
That was where we started in fact.
Because manipulating the information into the phone requires vision, I
first took the phone to my Mobile shop, which is how I was told about the
unlock issue.
Reaching a supervisor at the freedom mobile support line led to me getting
them  to help, provide the unlock code, again back at my mobile shop.
It was another freedom mobile support supervisor who suggested I visit a
quality  corporate freedom mobile store for their in-person sighted help.
Indeed my first suggestion in the mobile shop was to call freedom mobile,
but apparently they did not know how, leading to several trips for me.
Its very strange that the phone says wind mobile for its network as well
as an aspect of rogers for some reason.