[GTALUG] Invitation: GTALUG monthly general meetings

Ron via Nextcloud no-reply at gtalug.org
Mon Jul 8 14:39:57 EDT 2024

Ron would like to invite you to "GTALUG monthly general meetings"

         Title: GTALUG monthly general meetings
          Time: Tue, Jul 9, 2024, 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM (America/Toronto)
      Location: https://hub.gtalug.org/call/7m45sf9i

                Our July meeting will be an open forum. PLease come with discussion points.

                Our Nextcloud is up and running.   What does that mean?

                We will be meeting on Nextcloud!

                Come and join the discussion...

Accept: https://hub.gtalug.org/apps/dav/invitation/accept/16aaYYcon1wkLCrY6ZS2WZxIBAhQ16UbbjBeccnPB7y3oUrq2xzqFlRxmrao
Decline: https://hub.gtalug.org/apps/dav/invitation/decline/16aaYYcon1wkLCrY6ZS2WZxIBAhQ16UbbjBeccnPB7y3oUrq2xzqFlRxmrao

More options at https://hub.gtalug.org/apps/dav/invitation/moreOptions/16aaYYcon1wkLCrY6ZS2WZxIBAhQ16UbbjBeccnPB7y3oUrq2xzqFlRxmrao

--
Nextcloud - a safe home for all your data
This is an automatically sent email, please do not reply.