[GTALUG] Pre-Meeting Meals - Kabul Express Impression

Scott Sullivan scott at revident.net
Tue Aug 13 19:18:13 EDT 2024

The restaurant has really elevated itself since my pre-pandemic experiences.

The interior is renovated, gone is the yellow hue. Replaced with soothing blue / grey combo of tiles and paint, a modest class to it. While ordering is still at the counter, sit in customers will have their food brought to the table. I don't recall if this was the case before.

Food was tasty, though I found my chicken a bit on the dry side. Portions sizes were filling.

Silver combo is your protein with salad and naan.
Folks with a smaller stomach like mine will struggle with gold combo's addition of rice and soup.

Price Range $14 - $21 + Tax

Seating for 46, in clusters of 4 or 6 seats. Attendance was about 20 persons over my stay.
Noise level was moderate, all conversation, no TV or music.

--
Scott Sullivan