[GTALUG] simple plug & play ethernet splitters?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Aug 9 14:35:45 EDT 2024

well.  I now have dedicated circuits, two of them, one for my office and
one for my family room where the larger  production related stuff is set
up.
In the family room I have extension cords that are intended for
studio professional use, worse case I could take one of them with me.
Given amazon Canada has now rigged the site so one cannot refuse prime if
using allot of adaptive technology I am likely going to need a store visit
regardless..and the tp-links is now $26 laughs.
If I get an apc serge protector with six feet, and a six or even 8 foot
extension hopefully I will be fine.
the problem with UPS units is, unless they talk, I cannot monitor activity
at all.
Kare