[GTALUG] simple plug & play ethernet splitters?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Aug 8 22:24:46 EDT 2024

Oh, I absolutely do not want a switch that requires  management, or
expects software  of any kind.
Most likely not inclusive in the design, I truly only seek a plug into my
current  dlink adapter model.
I do not have direct access to the main internet terminal anyway.
Thanks for the explanation!
Kare