[GTALUG] simple plug & play ethernet splitters?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Aug 7 00:31:55 EDT 2024

Hi  wise folks,
  I likely found my goal at amazon, say a tp-links unit, but if it is
common enough where I could just dance into say a Canada computers, that
would be preferred.
Basically I seek a simple classic plug and play  Ethernet  splitter, say
with 4 or 5 ports.  something that does not require software, even fanless
will work.
I am hoping once I also find a quality  power bar, to connect equipment
that is on the other side of my home studio from my desk.
Everything I personally use has standard Ethernet ports, with my hoping to
set things up once, no removing cables and the like.
Am I picturing this correctly, and is there a simple place I can get one
inexpensively?
Thanks,
Karen