[GTALUG] ot: sort of, is it really impossible to get real cable anymore?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 29 21:29:25 EST 2023

well, shaped the same is not an issue really for me, speaking personally.
for me it is having the button actually do something other than put me in
a menu with choices the button does not impact.
One can mark creatively, if large enough, and my memory is understandably
quite  good.
Scott's mediasonics box suggestion is sitting in my cart..providing the
manual was a deal maker.