[GTALUG] roundcube test, is Linux friendly email providers?

Ron / BCLUG admin at bclug.ca
Thu Nov 23 18:54:34 EST 2023

Karen Lewellen wrote on 2023-11-23 15:03:

> I engaged the keystroke on the submit button, getting a 510 server error.

I had a quick look for a 510 error and didn't see anything.

Will have another look later.

> When I raised the JavaScript friendly lever, moving next to the links as
> an a chain browser, I learned why.
> here the coding on that send button just says button, as in not intended
> to work with the entre key.
> final JavaScript friendly  more graphical browser, elinks, which can be
> built that way shows the button coded as harmless.
> from a web contact access guideline standpoint, that hints at someone
> using JavaScript 0,  which is an absolute shame because from my simple
> test absolutely everything else works.

I see there's a JS event tied to the send button, but it seems innocuous:

function onclick(event) {
	return rcmail.command('send', '', this, event)
	}

> Way to reach their support team?

There's an Issues header link at this URL:

https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail

There are 299 currently shown.

That'd be the best way to see what a resolution might look like.

> This could be quite an amazing tool, perhaps there is a configuration
> that fixes this issue?

I don't think so; not aware of anything off the top of my head.

Anyone else here know RoundCube?

rb