[GTALUG] Dual boot

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Sun Jul 30 23:10:15 EDT 2023

On 2023-07-27 21:14, Robert Brockway via talk wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jul 2023, Michael Galea via talk wrote:
>
>> It just seems to be a lot of work if part of your workflow is in Windows
>> and part in Linux.
>
> Exactly.  I've never been a fan of dual booting for precisely this reason.

I used to dual boot to run a 3D modelling program that was Windows only. It
was a pain as I would be in Windows and wanting to access some data (or a
program) that was in the Linux partition.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | "Nerds make the shiny things that
                                     | distract the mouth-breathers, and
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          | that's why we're powerful"
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick