[GTALUG] Mailchannels Vancouver,BC

ac ac at main.me
Tue Jul 25 06:09:04 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

It seems that Mailchannels no longer manages abuse, spam, scams and
criminal activity and seems to have become a service provider to
criminal syndicates and other low life, nefarious and scum baggerry
(does scum baggerry have two G's and two R's?  or is scum baggery even
a word?)

They are not a "free" provider like @google (which now, recently and of
late again seems to be accepting abuse complaints at abuse at google.com)

Why is it that the more scummy an org becomes, the larger they seem to
grow? I am thinking of names like sendgrid, for example.

the more scummy the org becomes the larger they become?

Maybe I am just 'late' to see the connection and the "ESP's" already
know that, which I am now only noticing. The "ESP's" have this layer or
veneer of "decency" and we do no evil, yet, practically, they do evil
and it now seems that the more evil they are, while pretending to be
sheep, the larger they grow.

at the risk of seeming more ranty than shary, I also wonder why Google
decided to start managing abuse again via email? I was so surprised a
few weeks ago when abuse at google started working again... (does anyone
know why?)

In closing, has anyone else noticed the link between more scummy and
economic growth? And the 'better' the decency veneer, like good abuse
response (but no action) etc. etc. the larger the org grows?

Andre