[GTALUG] computer hardware testing tools.

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Thu Jul 13 14:33:59 EDT 2023

If they are switches, they will be circuit breakers.
I don't know if that means that the box has no fuses.

So: I think that it probably safe for you to feel around but I am not
confident in that guess.

As someone pointed out: if you cause your landlord problems, will they
evict you?  I hate that question but pragmatically you need to judge
the risk/reward ratio.  The rental market is so tight.

Keeping track of what breakers are for what circuits seems to be hard
to do.  I don't know why.  I currently suffer with this in two
different houses.