[GTALUG] computer hardware testing tools.

Scott Allen mlxxxp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 12:32:46 EDT 2023

On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 at 11:31, Karen Lewellen via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:
> Oh yes, we have gotten some fuse blows..which my landlord expects me to
> manage by sticking my hand into the fuse box.

It is actually a fuse box or is it a breaker panel? If it's a fuse
box, with fuses that have to be removed and replaced, then yes,
someone with impaired vision should not be messing with it.

If it's a breaker panel, feelling for a tripped breaker and resetting
it shouldn't be a problem, as long as there are no other exposed
dangers in the area.

--
Scott