[GTALUG] computer hardware testing tools.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu Jul 13 10:43:12 EDT 2023

I believe the confusion, speaking personally, came from well meaning
projections of information not focused on my actual question, which was
and remains,
for software options that tested the integrity of internal  hardware like
motherboards and their included  ports.
Given I have bought a suitable cable less than two weeks ago, the
connectors were never the issue.
Kare