[GTALUG] computer hardware testing tools.

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Jul 12 18:18:41 EDT 2023

no one spoke of printer cables.
Serial connectors are 9 pin, parallel cables are 25 pin.  while old style
printer cables use  25 pin as well, there is no, or not to my personal
experience a 9 pin connector at all for those printer cables.
as a side note allot of external speech synthesizer hardware used  25 pin
connectors. and lpt port allocations as well.