[GTALUG] Tonight's meeting announcement?

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 18:48:17 EDT 2022

On 2022-09-14 23:33, Colin McGregor wrote:

> That was Tuesday evening. Any event, it wasn't a very good talk (for
> several reasons), so you didn't miss much.

I'm sure it was great, Colin. I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend. I
originally sent the message Tuesday morning, but it bounced around for a
day with a "FAILED_PRECONDITION: connect error (111): Connection
refused" issue.

On the subject of boating and Linux, I did just see this:

RCgmbh/PiLot: dotnet core based projects for the PiLot navigation and
logbook program for raspberry pi — https://github.com/RCgmbh/PiLot/

via the Raspberry Pi Forum:
https://forums.raspberrypi.com/viewtopic.php?t=340217

  Stewart