[GTALUG] ThinkPad T60s available?

Giles Orr gilesorr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:15:22 EDT 2022

Apologies: this is not directly Linux-related.  Think of it as
greening the world by giving new life to old hardware ...  And I know
a lot of people on this list are ThinkPad users.

I'm looking for a functional ThinkPad T60 (or two) preferably with a
copy of Windows XP installed.  XP isn't required - I think I can
handle that part if needed.  This is for a friend who needs to run an
exceptionally old piece of music software - and for this application,
real hardware makes more sense than emulation.  The computer won't be
connected to the Internet.

Similar machines (ie. approximately that generation) would be
considered, but we know the T60 works well in this context so it's
preferred.

--
Giles
https://www.gilesorr.com/