[GTALUG] couple of unrelated electronics questions?

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:58:08 EDT 2022

On 2022-09-08 23:28, Kevin Cozens via talk wrote:

> ... Active Surplus. I thought Active had relocated when the
> Queen St. store shut down but the website doesn't list them open at a
> new location.

Active Surplus has been gone since 2015. It's why The Gorilla Store (run
by Graham, the store manager at Active) is at 609 College.

(NB: they probably won't have ancient iPod chargers, but they do have
cool stuff)

> The only two that may still be in that area are Active (the
> retail outlet of Future Electronics), and Sayal just a little south of
> Gordon Baker on the east side.

Active Electronics is gone, too. Sayal is the only one left there.
Electrosonic (if anything left of it) operates out of New York.

  Stewart