[GTALUG] couple of unrelated electronics questions?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Thu Sep 8 22:32:48 EDT 2022

My goto place has always been Sayal Electronics
<https://secure.sayal.com/STORE2/shop.php>, though I have rarely gone
lately since I stopped building my own cables.

They have a number of locations -- all very large, all very
suburban-industrial-zone. Service has always been excellent; while
sometimes they're understaffed, the people who are there are very good.

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56